The Brookfield CT3 Texture Analyzer can calculate, through compression and tensile data, a number of physical properties that have proven to be highly correlated to human sensory evaluation of food and other consumer products. With six built-in test modes and ten memory slots for operator-protected tests with administrator rights, a wide choice of accessories and an optional software package, the CT3 is perfect for most any physical testing requirements. The CT3 performs like a high end texture analyzer but at a fraction of the cost. Its uses can expand with your applications – or your testing imagination! The CT3’s easy-to-operate design will have your R&D and QC up and running in no time.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Choice of five load ranges up to 50kg
- A variety of probes and accessories for new application opportunities
- Choice of two adjustable base tables allows for for versatility of sample testing
- Six available test modes plus a calibration check
- Stores up to 10 additional customized test methods
- Easy-to-read display and easy-to-use, intuitive controls
- Provides a “real life” insight into physical properties
- 21CFR compliant with optional TexturePro CT software
- Texture Profile Analysis (TPA) specific for the Food Industry
- USB and RS232 outputs
- Conforms fully with GME and GMIA monograms for gelatin Bloom assessment; includes built-in Bloom Test function
- Gelatin Bath System available for sample conditioning
- Easiest-to-use Texture Analyzer in its class
- Supplied with Texture Loader software to allow creation of up to 10 customized tests
- Can be used with optional software, TexturePro CT, to easily create custom reports and graphs
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS Brookfield CT3 Texture Analyzer
|Food Applications||Non-Food Applications|
|Meat Products||Rubber Sealants|
- Burst Strength
- Breaking Point
- Gel Strength
- Yield Point
FIXTURES AND PROBES
To see a complete listing of the fixtures and probes available, please download our CT3 brochure.
LEARN ABOUT TEXTURE
Need help? Our Education section may be just the thing to clarify unfamiliar terms and help start you on your way to a better understanding of texture analysis.
TEXTURE ANALYSIS TESTING SERVICES
A variety of texture analysis testing services can be performed at all Brookfield locations:
- Test and Recommend to determine the appropriate CT3 equipment for your application.
- Sample Profiling to determine specific properties of your sample.
- Dispute Resolution for mediating a resolution between producers and/or suppliers which each has different results for the same material.
- Multiple Sample Test expands your lab capabilities by using Brookfield to accomplish testing.
ANNUAL CALIBRATION SERVICE (RECOMMENDED)
We recommend that this instrument be returned to Brookfield or an authorized dealer on an annual basis for our Calibration & Repair Service. Having this annual maintenance done will ensure the instrument’s long life and optimal performance.