Selectra Pro XS Clinical Chemistry Analyzer, berikut feature-feature dan spesifikasi pada alat:
Sampling probe with integrated mixer and level sensing
The unique sampling probe streamlines sample and reagent level sensing, aspiration and mixing. That reduces complexity, enhances uptime and provides collision protection.
Combined sample and reagent rotor with cooling dome
The rotor ensures optimum temperature and humidity are maintained providing reagent on-board stability and integrity.
• 30 on-board reagent positions (inner ring with 15 cooled reagent positions).
• 25 sample, control and calibrator positions.
Reduced maintenance and water consumption while improving test turnaround time.
Bar code reader: test requisition, sample and reagent identification
Optional reagent and sample patient bar code further simplifies operations and eliminates potential errors.
Easy to use
The simplicity of the software allows a skilled technician to operate the Selectra ProXS within an hour. Interactive and intuitive routines lead the operator to the results quickly. The system maintenance instructions are integrated in the software.
On-board Quality Control
QC results are stored in memory and are easily displayed on the screen. The software calculates the mean, standard deviation and coefficient of variation. Validation using Westgard rules and a display of the Levey Jenning plot are also included.
Three reagent system
The software supports a ‘three reagent system’. This feature makes the Selectra ProXS the ideal platform for special applications or sample pretreatment steps.
- Up to 75 tests per hour.
Reagent and Sample System
- Inner rotor ring:
15 reagent positions for 10 ml, 25 ml and 50 ml reagent bottles
Optionally cooled to 10°C +/ 4°C at normal laboratory conditions.
- Outer rotor ring:
25 positions for (STAT) samples, controls and calibrators
15 positions for reagent bottles
- All positions fit 13×75 mm primary and secondary tubes and pediatric cups
- All positions can be used for calibrators, controls, normal, pediatric and STAT samples.
- 100 μl reagent syringe:
– R1 volume 110-400 μl
– R2 volume 0-180 μl
-R3 volume 0-180 μl
– Programmable in 1 μl steps
- 100 μl sample syringe:
– Sample volume 1-30 μl
– Programmable in 0.1 μl steps
– Programmable dilution ratios 1:5 up to 1:100 in one step increments with 3 possible diluents
- Pre-heated probe with level detection, collision protection and integrated mixer.
- Disposable cuvette rotor with 48 cuvettes
- Minimum measurement volume 220 μl
- Measurement temperature 37°C, controlled by Peltier elements.
- Quartz-iodine lamp 12V-20W.
- Wavelength Range
- Optical unit with 8 position filter wheel
- Automatic wavelength selection
- 340, 405, 505, 546, 578, 620, 660 nm standard installed
- One free position
- Other wavelenghts available on request.
- -0.1 to 3.0 Absorbance
Resolution 0.001 Abs.
Analytical Modes (Single, Dual and Triple reagent system)
- Kinetic measurement with linearity check
- Mono and bichromatic end point measurement with or without bichromatic reagent blank and/or sample blank correction
- Two point measurement; with or without slope blank
- Graphic plot of all measuring points
- Automatic rerun with sample reduction
- Non-linear calibration curves
- Prozone check for immunology tests
- Cut-off declaration
- Calculated tests.
- Up to 15 different controls can be defined, 3 per test
- Westgard rules
- Levey-Jennings plots
- Quality control statistics.
- ~250 mL per hour.
Standards and Regulations
- CE -IVD
- 89 x 58 x 60 cm (W x H x D)
- No peripherals
- Weight: 67 kg.
- State of the art Host-Query interface available
- Host: RS 232 or Ethernet (TCP/IP) through LIS-2A protocol.
- Temperature: 15 – 32 °C
- Humidity: 15 – 85% RH
- Altitude: up to 2,000 m
- Plumbing: No dedicated water or drain required
– Voltage: 100 – 240 Vac
– Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
– Power (max): 350 VA .
Bar Code Reader
- Hand held CCD bar code reader used for test requisition, reagent identification and automated programing of assays, controls, and calibrators.
- Printer supported by MS Windows™
- Complete parts kit for annual preventive maintenance.
Spesifikasi Selectra Pro XS Clinical Chemistry Analyzer:
Sampai dengan 75 tes/jam, Random Access,
Posisi Reagen 30 Posisi, menggunakan pendingin internal
Posisi Sampel 25 Posisi ( Normal, STAT )
Sistem Pemipetan Menggunakan Syringe ( Long Life )
Kuvet Rotor dispossable dengan 48 kuvet, suhu reaksi 37°C
( menggunakan Peltier Element )
Konsumsi Air 250 ml/jam ( tanpa RO system )
Reagen Open sistem
Komputer Eksternal PC ( optional )