Selectra Pro M Clinical Chemistry Analyzer: Berikut feature-feature dan spesifikasi alat,
Unique sample and reagent probes improve operation
– Liquid sensor detection
– Collision protection
– Precision metering
Optimized test environment ensures accurate results
– Unique ‘vortex’ mixing
– Temperature controlled, 37°C
Disposable cuvette rotor with automated onboard wash
– 10,000 tests / cuvette rotor
Reagent rotor with integrated cooling
– Enables 28 day onboard stability for most reagents
– 32 reagent positions
– Ready-to-use, liquid-stable reagents
– Methodologies referenced to industry standards
Barcoded reagents for easy loading and tracking
– Reagent bottle barcode loads assay ID, expiration date, lot number, bottle size, test count
– Test parameters, calibration, and control values also loaded via barcode
Sample rotor with Positive Sample Identification (PSID)
– Increases productivity and reduces errors
– Accommodates 50 samples and 12 auxiliary positions
– Primary tubes (13 x75 mm) and sample cups
Dry ISE Technology
Patented dry Ion Selective Electrodes (ISE) technology
– Reduces reagent waste and operating costs
– Long onboard stability from 3 months – 2 years
– Longer linear range
New best-in-class operator interface with Selectra Touch Pro software
– Touch screen monitor with next generation software navigation
– Intuitive color icons guide the operator through daily workflow
– Rapid access to key operations at a touch
Powerful software capabilities simplify operation
– Automated sample programming with optional host query LIS interface and PSID
– Real time tracking to plan and manage on-board inventory
– 40 configurable result checks enable auto validation
– Automated programming of assays, calibrators and control values using barcodes
– Maintenance tasks can be scheduled to run automatically when chemistry analyzer is not in use
– Powerful reporting and back up functionality
Specification Selectra Pro M Clinical Chemistry Analyzer
- Typically 180 tests/hour
- Up to 266 ISE tests/hour (Dry ISE optional)
- 32 refrigerated reagent positions for 10 mL, 25 mL and 50 mL reagent bottles
- Cooled to 10°C +/- 4°C at normal laboratory conditions
- All reagent positions can be assigned as R1, R2 and R3.
- 50 barcode readable positions
- 12 auxiliary positions
- All positions fit 13×75 mm primary and secondary tubes and pediatric cups
- All positions can be used for calibrators, controls, normal, pediatric and STAT samples.
- 1000 µL reagent syringe:
– R1 volume 110-400 µL
– R2 volume 0-180 µL
– R3 volume 0-180 µL
– Programmable in 1 µL steps
- 100 µL sample syringe:
– Sample volume 1-30 µL
– Programmable in 0.1 µL steps
- Programmable dilution ratios 1:5 up to 1:200 in one step increments with 3 possible diluents
- Pre-heated probe with level detection, collision protection and integrated mixer.
- Cost effective, semi-disposable cuvette rotor with 48 cuvettes
- Up to 10.000 tests per rotor
- Typical reagent consumption 220 µL per test
- Measurement temperature 37°C, controlled by Peltier elements.
- Quartz-iodine lamp 12V-20W.
- Optical unit with 8 position filter wheel
- 340, 405, 505, 546, 578, 620, 660, 700 nm standard wavelengths
- Other wavelengths available on request.
- -0.1 to 3.0 Absorbance
- Resolution 0.001 Abs.
Analytical Modes (Single, Dual and Triple reagent system)
- Kinetic measurement with linearity check
- Mono- and bichromatic end point measurement with or without bichromatic reagent blank and/or sample blank correction
- Two point measurement; with or without slope blank
- Graphic plot of all measuring points
- Predilution and automatic reflex dilution as needed
- Non-linear calibration curves
- Prozone check for immunology tests
- Cut-off declaration
- Calculated tests.
- Up to 15 controls can be defined, 3 per test
- Westgard or Basic QC rules
- Levey-Jennings plots
- Quality control statistics.
Standards and Regulations
- CE -IVD
- 122 x 75 x 61 cm (W x H x D)
- 48 x 30 x 24 in(W x H x D)
- Weight: 95 kg (210 lbs).
- Host-Query interface available
- Host: RS 232 or Ethernet (TCP/IP)* through LIS-2A protocol.
- Temperature: 15 – 32 °C (59 – 90 °F)
- Humidity: 15 – 85% RH
- Altitude: up to 2000 m
- Plumbing: No dedicated water or drain required
– Voltage: 100 – 240 Vac
– Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
– Power (max): 380 VA .
- Touch screen navigation
- Operating system: Windows™ Embedded.
- Assay technology: Colorimetry and immunoturbidimetry
- ISE module: K, Na, Cl, CO2
- Hand held CCD barcode reader used for reagent identification and automated programing of assays, controls, and calibrators.
Dry ISE Module
- Patented Solid State Electrode Technology
- Indirect measurement
- Dilution 1:14
- Measures Sodium, Potassium, Chloride and CO2.
Positive Sample Identification
- Positive Sample Identification (PSID) reads all popular barcodes.
- Printer supported by MS Windows™.
ProActive Maintenance Kit
- Complete parts kit for annual preventive maintenance.